What is Pilates?
Pilates is a form of exercise that emphasizes proper breathing and focuses on strengthening your core. Pilates is also effective for improving the alignment of both the spine and pelvic regions.
Why choose Manual Works for Pilates?
Our Pilates instructors specialize in rehabilitation. They know how your body works and are dedicated to helping you get back to a stable state.
Our instructors are experienced in physical therapy and have worked with all sorts of athletes. They’ll help you improve your strength and flexibility, improve your biomechanics, and fix your posture to ensure you’re back to peak form soon.
How can Pilates help you?
Pilates can help you if:
- You are recovering from an injury
- You have muscle imbalance or postural dysfunction
- You would like to strengthen your core muscles
- You want to improve your breathing
- You want to strengthen and improve alignment of your spine and pelvis.